Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Additional info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. revcon32.exe is the Realtek PC Camera Driver's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek PC Camera Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.13 MB (8519704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.52 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (210.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.14393.11254
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. This is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Realtek PC Camera Driver with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. After you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-08 11:15:02.317