Realtek PC Camera Driver
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). Realtek PC Camera Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek PC Camera Driver is comprised of the following executables which take 7.77 MB (8144776
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (213.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10586.11193
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found automatically. When you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-04 06:17:50.740