Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Realtek PC Camera Driver's main file takes around 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and is named revcon32.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy about 8.16 MB (8553256
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (219.98 KB)
This info is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.15063.11273
only. For more Realtek PC Camera Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found very quickly. After you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-02 13:38:29.690