Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver. The application's main executable file is named revcon32.exe and it has a size of 85.21 KB (87256 bytes).
The executables below are part of Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy about 8.15 MB (8550272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (220.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.15063.11279
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. For other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. After you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-13 22:34:31.783