Realtek PC Camera Driver
This page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can read more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Realtek PC Camera Driver's main file takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and is named revcon32.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take about 12.40 MB (12997272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.75 KB)
- UvcCamDownload_AllInOne_RsProxy.exe (4.25 MB)
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.14393.11247
only. For more Realtek PC Camera Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-26 19:46:10.157