Realtek PC Camera Driver
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Usually the Realtek PC Camera Driver application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take about 2.73 MB (2866832
bytes) on disk.
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
This data is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.10586.11211
alone. You can find below a few links to other Realtek PC Camera Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-07-23 12:17:07.890