Realtek PC Camera Driver
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. Realtek PC Camera Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, regulated by the user's option. Realtek PC Camera Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. The program's main executable file is labeled revcon32.exe and its approximative size is 85.21 KB (87256 bytes).
Realtek PC Camera Driver contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.16 MB (8553808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (219.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.15063.11292
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-26 02:32:01.300