Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. The program's main executable file is labeled revcon32.exe and its approximative size is 85.21 KB (87256 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy about 7.76 MB (8136856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (205.52 KB)
The current web page applies to Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.10586.11174
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users want to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-22 09:57:20.570