Realtek PC Camera Driver
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More data about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. The application's main executable file is named revcon32.exe and its approximative size is 85.21 KB (87256 bytes).
Realtek PC Camera Driver contains of the executables below. They take 7.77 MB (8149384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (217.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10586.11213
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. You can find here a few links to other Realtek PC Camera Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found automatically. After you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-13 17:59:29.130