Realtek PC Camera Driver
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek PC Camera Driver is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, subject to the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek PC Camera Driver contains of the executables below. They take 7.77 MB (8149384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (217.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.15063.11275
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found very quickly. When you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-02 03:10:55.970