Realtek PC Camera Driver
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled revcon32.exe and its approximative size is 85.21 KB (87256 bytes).
Realtek PC Camera Driver is composed of the following executables which take 7.75 MB (8128904
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (211.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10240.11130
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. For more Realtek PC Camera Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found automatically. When you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-05-04 15:18:47.780