Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Further information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek PC Camera Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver. Realtek PC Camera Driver's primary file takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and is called revcon32.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take about 8.13 MB (8519704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.52 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (210.21 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.10586.11223
only. For more Realtek PC Camera Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some users decide to remove it. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-01-08 14:50:50.470