Realtek PC Camera Driver
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More info about Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Realtek PC Camera Driver's complete uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the Realtek PC Camera Driver's primary executable file and it occupies about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek PC Camera Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.16 MB (8553344
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (220.00 KB)
This web page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.14393.11253
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek PC Camera Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found very quickly. After you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-05 14:40:28.403