Realtek PC Camera Driver
This page is about Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. revcon32.exe is the Realtek PC Camera Driver's primary executable file and it occupies around 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take 7.77 MB (8149384
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (217.75 KB)
This data is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.16299.11319
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application released by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-10 11:39:02.697