Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Check out here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk and is named revcon32.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy an average of 8.16 MB (8551560
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (220.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.14393.11240
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found automatically. When you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-15 15:10:39.940