Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Windows\RtCamU64.exe /u. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk and is named revcon32.exe.
The executable files below are part of Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take an average of 2.72 MB (2851208
bytes) on disk.
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10240.11158
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. You can find below info on other application versions of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-17 09:39:05.997