Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. Usually the Realtek PC Camera Driver application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver. Realtek PC Camera Driver's main file takes around 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and its name is revcon32.exe.
The executables below are part of Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy an average of 8.15 MB (8550272
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (220.00 KB)
This data is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.15063.11272
alone. For other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found very quickly. When you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-11 15:34:13.913