Realtek PC Camera Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PCRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Realtek PC Camera Driver is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Realtek PC Camera Driver's main file takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and is called revcon32.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy about 8.13 MB (8519704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.52 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (210.21 KB)
This info is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.14393.11263
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Realtek PC Camera Driver:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 17:42:01.640