Realtek PC Camera Driver
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. Open here
for more info on Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Realtek PC Camera Driver is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver. revcon32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
Realtek PC Camera Driver is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.77 MB (8149384
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (217.75 KB)
This data is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.15063.11299
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program offered by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-24 01:55:56.777