Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver. The application's main executable file has a size of 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk and is named revcon32.exe.
Realtek PC Camera Driver installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.15 MB (8548840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.36 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.15063.11297
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. You can find here a few links to other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application offered by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it exists on your system the Realtek PC Camera Driver app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-22 15:59:44.507