Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek PC Camera Driver is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, depending on the user's decision. Realtek PC Camera Driver's entire uninstall command line is C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Realtek PC Camera Driver's primary file takes about 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) and is named revcon32.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take about 8.16 MB (8553784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.21 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (219.97 KB)
This info is about Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.16299.11318
only. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is an application marketed by Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, nor are we saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-18 01:32:21.423