Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your systemRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. More information on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. can be found here
. Realtek PC Camera Driver is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u is the full command line if you want to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver. revcon32.exe is the Realtek PC Camera Driver's main executable file and it takes circa 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Realtek PC Camera Driver. They take about 7.77 MB (8144776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (4.83 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (213.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.10586.11183
of Realtek PC Camera Driver. Click on the links below for other Realtek PC Camera Driver versions:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program marketed by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply activate the Search field and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". If it is installed on your PC the Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found automatically. After you select Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Realtek PC Camera Driver which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Realtek PC Camera Driver using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-03 15:30:17.563