Realtek PC Camera Driver
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver from your computerRealtek Semiconductor Corp.
. You can find out more on Realtek Semiconductor Corp. or check for application updates here
. Realtek PC Camera Driver is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek\Realtek PC Camera folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove Realtek PC Camera Driver by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\WINDOWS\RtCamU64.exe /u. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 85.21 KB (87256 bytes) on disk and is named revcon32.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Realtek PC Camera Driver. They occupy 8.15 MB (8545936
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- revcon32.exe (85.21 KB)
- revcon64.exe (89.21 KB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.53 MB)
- RtDelPro.exe (35.71 KB)
- RTFTrack.exe (5.20 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (218.75 KB)
The current page applies to Realtek PC Camera Driver version 10.0.14393.11242
alone. You can find here a few links to other Realtek PC Camera Driver releases:
...click to view all...
Realtek PC Camera Driver is a program released by the software company Realtek Semiconductor Corp.. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Realtek PC Camera Driver from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Realtek PC Camera Driver or simply click the Search feature and type in "Realtek PC Camera Driver". The Realtek PC Camera Driver program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Realtek PC Camera Driver in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Realtek PC Camera Driver, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Realtek PC Camera Driver.
8. After removing Realtek PC Camera Driver, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Realtek PC Camera Driver that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Realtek PC Camera Driver with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that Realtek PC Camera Driver by Realtek Semiconductor Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Realtek PC Camera Driver supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-05 03:55:45.200