MultiCommander (Win32) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. Open here
for more information on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option. MultiCommander (Win32)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.88 MB (5118976 bytes) on disk and is named MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.21 MB (7558796
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.88 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (817.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate2.exe (801.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by Mathias Svensson. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-02 03:54:25.143