MultiCommander (Win32) is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. Open here
for more information on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option. MultiCommander (Win32)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 4.88 MB (5118976 bytes) on disk and is named MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.21 MB (7558796
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.88 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (817.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate2.exe (801.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by Mathias Svensson. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-02 03:54:25.143