You can find below details on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. Further information on Mathias Svensson can be found here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. MultiCommander (Win32)'s main file takes around 4.83 MB (5062656 bytes) and its name is MultiCommander.exe.
The executable files below are part of MultiCommander (Win32). They occupy an average of 6.37 MB (6681740
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.83 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (817.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
This data is about MultiCommander (Win32) version 126.96.36.1995
alone. Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application marketed by Mathias Svensson. Some people try to remove this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete MultiCommander (Win32) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:45:37.180