This web page contains complete information on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Open here
where you can read more on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. MultiCommander.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 5.20 MB (5448704 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MultiCommander (Win32). They take about 6.73 MB (7051916
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.20 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 22.214.171.1244
only. You can find below info on other releases of MultiCommander (Win32):
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application by the software company Mathias Svensson. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-25 20:22:11.673