This page contains complete information on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. Additional info about Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MultiCommander (Win32). MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s main executable file and it takes circa 4.39 MB (4603904 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MultiCommander (Win32). They occupy about 5.88 MB (6167692
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (265.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.39 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1994
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) releases:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-04 09:56:47.623