MultiCommander (Win32) is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More information on Mathias Svensson can be found here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The program's main executable file is called MultiCommander.exe and occupies 4.89 MB (5129216 bytes).
MultiCommander (Win32) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.42 MB (6732428
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.89 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.522
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program marketed by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found automatically. After you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-09 20:49:44.260