This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More information on Mathias Svensson can be found here
. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.90 MB (5135872 bytes) on disk and is titled MultiCommander.exe.
The following executable files are contained in MultiCommander (Win32). They take 6.43 MB (6739084
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.90 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below info on other versions of MultiCommander (Win32):
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program offered by the software company Mathias Svensson. Some people decide to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found very quickly. After you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-03 12:47:18.650