This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. You can read more on Mathias Svensson or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled MultiCommander.exe and its approximative size is 4.89 MB (5123584 bytes).
MultiCommander (Win32) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.42 MB (6726796
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.89 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 22.214.171.1242
alone. Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application offered by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MultiCommander (Win32) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-08 21:14:05.540