This page contains detailed information on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. You can find out more on Mathias Svensson or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. MultiCommander.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 4.86 MB (5092864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside MultiCommander (Win32). They occupy about 7.15 MB (7494794
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.86 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate2.exe (817.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 18.104.22.1689
alone. You can find here a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) releases:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application offered by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:52:32.157