This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s main executable file and it takes approximately 4.88 MB (5118976 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of MultiCommander (Win32). They take an average of 6.41 MB (6721675
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.88 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (801.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2065
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) releases:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by the software company Mathias Svensson. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 15:33:21.257