MultiCommander (Win32) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MultiCommander (Win32). MultiCommander (Win32)'s primary file takes around 4.51 MB (4732928 bytes) and is called MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.05 MB (6348940
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.51 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (814.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 22.214.171.1242
only. Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be deleted when you are trying to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC.Folders that were found:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MultiCommander
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\ChangeLog.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Config\Aliases.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-Alternating-ExplorerPanel.xml
- C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-ColorDark-ExplorerPanel.xml
Additional values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\UninstallString
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found automatically. After you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:50:24.060