This info is about MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More information on Mathias Svensson can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. MultiCommander (Win32)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. MultiCommander (Win32)'s main file takes around 5.69 MB (5971456 bytes) and is called MultiCommander.exe.
The executable files below are part of MultiCommander (Win32). They take an average of 7.22 MB (7574668
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.69 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
This page is about MultiCommander (Win32) version 184.108.40.20670
alone. You can find here a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) releases:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program marketed by Mathias Svensson. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found automatically. When you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-10 17:37:57.680