This page is about MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Open here
for more info on Mathias Svensson. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MultiCommander (Win32). The program's main executable file occupies 4.88 MB (5115904 bytes) on disk and is labeled MultiCommander.exe.
The following executables are installed beside MultiCommander (Win32). They occupy about 6.41 MB (6718602
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.88 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (801.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of MultiCommander (Win32). Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This is hard because removing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-03 05:32:45.587