You can find below details on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. You can find out more on Mathias Svensson or check for application updates here
. MultiCommander (Win32) is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiCommander directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s main executable file and it takes close to 4.89 MB (5123584 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside MultiCommander (Win32). They take about 6.42 MB (6726794
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.89 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The current page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 22.214.171.1243
alone. You can find here a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) releases:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by Mathias Svensson. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found automatically. After you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 15:09:10.363