You can find below details on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. More information on Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled MultiCommander.exe and its approximative size is 4.55 MB (4767232 bytes).
MultiCommander (Win32) is composed of the following executables which take 6.09 MB (6383244
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.55 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (814.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.1682
of MultiCommander (Win32). Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application offered by Mathias Svensson. Some users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found very quickly. When you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 14:04:39.220