This page is about MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. More info about Mathias Svensson can be found here
. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) application is installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option during setup. MultiCommander (Win32)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s primary executable file and it occupies approximately 5.69 MB (5966848 bytes) on disk.
MultiCommander (Win32) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 7.22 MB (7570059
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.69 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.525
of MultiCommander (Win32). Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program offered by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-04 19:37:12.117