MultiCommander (Win32) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Check out here
for more information on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. MultiCommander (Win32)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. MultiCommander.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.37 MB (4577792 bytes) on disk.
MultiCommander (Win32) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.60 MB (6924428
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MCAdmin.exe (265.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.37 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate2.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 220.127.116.112
only. You can find below info on other application versions of MultiCommander (Win32):
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application released by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found very quickly. After you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 13:00:23.973