This page contains complete information on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More info about Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) program is installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander directory, depending on the user's option during setup. MultiCommander (Win32)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s main executable file and it takes close to 5.13 MB (5377536 bytes) on disk.
MultiCommander (Win32) is composed of the following executables which occupy 7.44 MB (7801994
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.13 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- MultiUpdate2.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.520
of MultiCommander (Win32). Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program offered by the software company Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-12 08:52:59.263