This info is about MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More data about Mathias Svensson can be found here
. MultiCommander (Win32) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s primary executable file and it takes around 4.32 MB (4534272 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in MultiCommander (Win32). They occupy 6.56 MB (6881420
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MCAdmin.exe (266.00 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.32 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate2.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 22.214.171.1240
only. For more MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by Mathias Svensson. Some people try to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 07:35:56.693