This web page contains detailed information on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. Open here
for more info on Mathias Svensson. MultiCommander (Win32) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. MultiCommander (Win32)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 5.16 MB (5414400 bytes) on disk and is titled MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) contains of the executables below. They take 6.69 MB (7017612
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.16 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1241
of MultiCommander (Win32). For other MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by the software company Mathias Svensson. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-17 16:37:54.767