MultiCommander (Win32) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Take a look here
for more information on Mathias Svensson. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.35 MB (4563456 bytes) on disk and is named MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.84 MB (6127754
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.00 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.35 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (764.50 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2068
of MultiCommander (Win32). For more MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar\MultiCommander.lnk
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\MultiCommander.exe
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program marketed by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove MultiCommander (Win32) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 01:04:28.190