MultiCommander (Win32) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More information on Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32). The application's main executable file is named MultiCommander.exe and it has a size of 5.13 MB (5380096 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in MultiCommander (Win32). They take 6.66 MB (6983308
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.13 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1997
of MultiCommander (Win32). Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program offered by Mathias Svensson. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found automatically. When you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-14 19:06:43.157