MultiCommander (Win32) is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Additional info about Mathias Svensson can be found here
. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s main executable file and it occupies around 5.70 MB (5972992 bytes) on disk.
MultiCommander (Win32) contains of the executables below. They take 7.23 MB (7577218
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.70 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (83.63 KB)
This web page is about MultiCommander (Win32) version 184.108.40.20682
only. Click on the links below for other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program marketed by Mathias Svensson. Some people choose to erase this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-31 14:09:49.217