MultiCommander (Win32) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More information on Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. MultiCommander (Win32) is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder, subject to the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for MultiCommander (Win32) is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 5.21 MB (5460480 bytes) on disk and is labeled MultiCommander.exe.
The executables below are part of MultiCommander (Win32). They take an average of 6.74 MB (7063692
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.21 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 22.214.171.1249
only. You can find below a few links to other MultiCommander (Win32) versions:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program released by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it exists on your system the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found automatically. When you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-13 14:48:40.150