You can find below details on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your PCMathias Svensson
. Further information on Mathias Svensson can be found here
. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe is the full command line if you want to remove MultiCommander (Win32). The application's main executable file has a size of 4.27 MB (4475392 bytes) on disk and is called MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) is comprised of the following executables which take 5.76 MB (6035594
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.00 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (4.27 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (410.00 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (765.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1245
of MultiCommander (Win32). You can find below info on other application versions of MultiCommander (Win32):
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\MultiCommander
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\ChangeLog.txt
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Config\Aliases.xml
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-Alternating-ExplorerPanel.xml
- C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Config\CfgProfiles\CommanderStyle-ColorDark-ExplorerPanel.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32\UninstallString
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program by the software company Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-07 13:18:32.293