You can find on this page details on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mathias Svensson. Usually the MultiCommander (Win32) program is placed in the C:\Program Files\MultiCommander folder, depending on the user's option during install. MultiCommander (Win32)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.21 MB (5464576 bytes) on disk and is called MultiCommander.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside MultiCommander (Win32). They occupy about 6.74 MB (7067788
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.21 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
This page is about MultiCommander (Win32) version 126.96.36.1992
only. For other MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application marketed by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY practice to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your PC, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-17 20:18:01.703