MultiCommander (Win32) is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your systemMathias Svensson
. Further information on Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. MultiCommander (Win32)'s main file takes around 5.21 MB (5463040 bytes) and its name is MultiCommander.exe.
MultiCommander (Win32) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.74 MB (7066250
bytes) on disk.
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.21 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.63 KB)
The current web page applies to MultiCommander (Win32) version 22.214.171.1240
alone. You can find below info on other releases of MultiCommander (Win32):
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\MultiCommander.lnk
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\MultiCommander Win32
MultiCommander (Win32) is an application marketed by Mathias Svensson. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply activate the Search field and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". The MultiCommander (Win32) program will be found very quickly. After you select MultiCommander (Win32) in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, nor are we saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-03 08:58:08.490