This web page is about MultiCommander (Win32) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) from your computerMathias Svensson
. More information on Mathias Svensson can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander directory (same installation drive as Windows). MultiCommander (Win32)'s complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\MultiCommander\Uninstall MultiCommander.exe. MultiCommander.exe is the MultiCommander (Win32)'s primary executable file and it occupies around 5.15 MB (5399040 bytes) on disk.
MultiCommander (Win32) is comprised of the following executables which take 6.68 MB (7002252
bytes) on disk:
- MCAdmin.exe (266.50 KB)
- MultiCommander.exe (5.15 MB)
- MultiCrashReport.exe (414.50 KB)
- MultiUpdate.exe (802.00 KB)
- Uninstall MultiCommander.exe (82.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2060
of MultiCommander (Win32). For more MultiCommander (Win32) versions please click below:
...click to view all...
MultiCommander (Win32) is a program released by Mathias Svensson. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove MultiCommander (Win32) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete MultiCommander (Win32) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate MultiCommander (Win32) or simply click the Search feature and type in "MultiCommander (Win32)". If it is installed on your PC the MultiCommander (Win32) app will be found automatically. When you click MultiCommander (Win32) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding MultiCommander (Win32), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove MultiCommander (Win32).
8. After removing MultiCommander (Win32), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of MultiCommander (Win32) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MultiCommander (Win32) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson from your computer, we are not saying that MultiCommander (Win32) by Mathias Svensson is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall MultiCommander (Win32) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-11 16:29:49.143